06/12/2010

TOP 20: Segunda-feira.




1. Say It Ain't So - Weezer



2. No I In Threesome - Interpol



3. Twenty Years - Placebo



4. One Armed Scissor - At The Drive-In



5. I Should've Been After You - Rooney



6. Recover - The Automatic



7. Capitalism Stole My Virginity - The International Noise Conspiracy



8. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes



9. Get Free - The Vines



10. a/ k/ a I-D-I-O-T - The Hives



11. Better Than Love - HURTS



12. Good Fortune - PJ Harvey



13. I Wish I Was Someone Better - Blood Red Shoes



14. He War - Cat Power



15. March Of The Pigs - Nine Inch Nails



16. Zero - Smashing Pumpkins



17. Drunken Butterfly - Sonic Youth



18. It's Oh So Quiet! - Björk



19. Michael - Franz Ferdinand



20. Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge



BÔNUS:

Why Do You Love Me? - Garbage


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário